Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Divorced, Celeb Reactions

~FonMba September 20, 2016


As Angelina Jolie files for a divorce from Brad Pitt today, there is a lot of reactions coming in from other celebrities. Here are some:

It's not very often that celebrities comment on the personal lives of other celebrities.
But it's not very often that Angelina Jolie files to divorce Brad Pitt, either.
In fact, it's never ever happened before. Ever.
The dissolution of this union has taken stars by such surprise that they've jumped on social media to react just like regular people. It's safe to say they did NOT see this split coming...

1. Chrissy Teigen

Chrissy Teigen
Brad and Angelina. How am I supposed to go to work today?

2. Alyssa Milano

Alyssa Milano
WTF? Brad and Angelina?! I'm crushed.

3. Questlove
Questlove
Everyone is serious as a heart attack with this 'I might actually have a chance!!!!!' talk #Brangelina.

4. Josh Gad

Josh Gad
Before we get too cavalier about it, let's remember that #brangelina was possibly the only thing still holding the USA together.

5. Piers Morgan
Piers Morgan
I blame Donald Trump. #Brangelina.

6. Vinny Guadagnino

Vinny Guadagnino
I'm clutching at my pearls in shock! Celebs .. Getting.. Divorced?! I thought I'd never see it ...#brangelina.

No comments:

Post a Comment